Hi, I’m Susan!
I’m a local realtor, focused mostly on the Ramona area, but happy to help you with your real estate needs anywhere in the county. If you are interested in buying and just want to see what’s out there, let me know and I’ll set you up a free MLS gateway tailored to your search, it takes me about 15 minutes to set it up and it sends you emails when new properties come on the market. No strings, I make up lots of these for folks who don’t always end up buying. Just a nice way of getting my name out there to be able to provide this service. I dedicate myself to good customer service.
Here’s all you need to do to get your own MLS Gateway:
- In the space below, put the email you’d like to receive your notifications at
- Tell me which areas (preferably zip codes) of San Diego county you are looking in
- Tell me the price range you are looking at
- Tell me the things on your “want” list ( Single Family Home, Number of Beds/Baths, Must haves, etc)
- Tell me how often you’d like notifications emailed to you (ASAP, Once a day, Once a week on a particular day)
That’s it! Easy. I’ll set it up and you will soon have your own customized and free website for listings in your search. I will not hound you, or bother you. You tell me if you find something you want to see.
I work for buyers for free, as my fee is paid by the seller. Lots of folks don’t realize that.
If you want to sell your home, I can do a free CMA (comparative market analysis) to help you determine market value. No strings, I’ll do one for you even if you’re not sure. If you need a short sale, let me help you!
I work hard for my clients, and as a Ramona homeowner myself, I am right here more often than not. Give me a call or email me!
DRE LIC 01864906
Member of the National Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors, East San Diego County Association of Realtors, and the Ramona Real Estate Association